Council adopted the Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) (v2) to replace the Priority Infrastructure Plan (PIP).
The Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) amendment to The Noosa Plan 2006 will have effect on and from 8 June 2018.
The purpose and general effect of the LGIP is to:
• Integrate infrastructure planning with the land use planning identified in the planning scheme;
• Provide transparency regarding Council’s intentions for the provision of trunk infrastructure;
• Enable Council to estimate the cost of infrastructure provision to assist its long term financial
• Ensure that trunk infrastructure is planned and provided in an efficient and orderly manner; and
• Provide a basis for the imposition of conditions about infrastructure on development approvals.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link